Mini updates

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I finished PoP. It was a good short game that was interesting, fun, realistic (yes I still think it looks realistic), puzzle filled game. The fact that you took at most one hour to play it made sure it was just a destress tool...

Been pretty busy lately with a lot of things coming up (Phoenix Fest mostly)... and I'm dancing as well as playing the drums. Had a mid term today too... and it wasn't all that bad... I think... I hope...

I also just learned that one of my friends may have a medical condition. I'm praying hard that things will go well for her. She's worried, but I guess the only thing I can do is pray for her...

I had a mid term today... and it was... tough. I did what I could really...

I decided to take up producer for next year's concert. I really do want to try and make it a good one... and I even have some ideas already. Now isn't the time to think too much about it though... and if possible, get as much done in the holidays so I don't have to worry too much about other things...

And yes, this is just a small update. No, I don't have anything I want to write about... not yet anyway... Don't seem to have the time or mood to write... maybe after tomorrow...

Posted by Gerald at 3/07/2006 06:55:00 PM