Saturday, October 15, 2005

Today's run was absolutely GREAT. With the exception of a few errors, I think we managed to pull off a good show. There was an error on Catwalk, but thank goodness everyone pulled together and it didn't show that there was any... ^_^ I bet the audience didn't know there was a MAJOR error there... which is good...

Cast was astonishing today. You guys really proved that you can do it, and that our faith in you was well placed. I really think you guys (and gals) are super talented, and tomorrow will be the day you guys really put in your best. It's only one more day, and sadly, it will be the LAST CHANCE to experience this concert... make it a good one!

I'm on a high, but tomorrow will be even better... I believe we can do it perfectly, everyone of us! So put in your best and run for it!

Posted by Gerald at 10/15/2005 01:14:00 AM