Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Came back from Bible Study today wondering if there are any demons in my life... I certainly would want to deal with them if there are any... But I believe in due time God will help me deal with them...

Work progressing not as well as expected. I'm trying to catchup really, but it's hard when you have to spend more time understanding the topic... I feel like just dropping everything and going to sleep... for maybe a week...

It's funny how just when you think everything's going fine, something just pops up to remind you that it never is... I thought after concert I'd find the time to catchup on work, but then some other things come up and suddenly I'm swamped with so many other things... tutorials among them... Mood swings are not uncommon, but I still think it's always a choice to smile... God knows I should more...

I'm not gonna waste too much time posting... there are tutorials beckoning and I have to get back to them... may just take a long LONG break from posting...

Posted by Gerald at 10/19/2005 11:09:00 PM