Thursday, October 13, 2005

It's been another hectic day... Unfortunately didn't get much blocking done. I don't really know if this is bad or how bad it is, but it's not exactly progressing very well... Hopefully things will shape up in time...

Took a break from cast for BS today. It was another lesson on healing. Brother Jimmy did a pretty good job on it... Shared a bit with Jamie too, I think it was pretty good that we managed to talk over some things. Guess we all mature in time, and thank God I believe the both of us have over the past year or so.

Concert will be over soon. I don't really want it to... but all good things must end, and i'll miss this one. These few days were nostalgic (Poppy anyone?) and I must say, I understand a lot more than when I was in concert last year. It's the last mile, so I hope everyone just enjoys it and come out feeling they've done a great job.

Posted by Gerald at 10/13/2005 01:42:00 AM