Monday, October 10, 2005

I've been up since about 4.50 am this morning. I couldn't sleep. I don't know why I have to contend with things like this... Life is tough enough as it is. What was I expecting? I don't know... Maybe I was hunting for something to look forward to too much...

Lord, I may not feel at my peak, but I will praise You even when I feel down, especially when I feel down, because it is the best time to praise. I don't know what else to do. I can't think straight...

I need to buck up though. Concert is coming... Deadlines are arriving, work is piling up... I need to forget everything and concentrate on getting through this period. By God's grace, I'll make it out in one piece.

Sermon on Sunday was awesome... it encouraged me to keep running and to focus on the more important things and leave the rest to God.

I don't know what else to post... maybe something more coherent when I'm thinking straight...

Posted by Gerald at 10/10/2005 06:25:00 AM