Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thus beginneth the slow process of getting back into the usual mode of life. Concert was great, but the initial parting leaves a certain void which temporarily leaves members in a daze... I thought that wouldn't happen this year... wishful thinking...

I started catching up on tutorials... There's quite a bit to be done, but I think I'll manage. This week is still going to be hectic, with so many events coming along. There's a computer games competition which I have to help out in, inventory checks, tutorials, assignments, labs etc. Priority should obviously be for studies, but those are a little more flexible in terms of time... so it should be ok with a bit of juggling...

My mind isn't at it's peak just now... there's just too many things that I have to think of and I don't think I have the ability to make the most coherent decisions just now... Probably not the most coherent posts either...

Posted by Gerald at 10/18/2005 02:16:00 AM