Friday, October 14, 2005

Long day today. Tomorrow is THE day, and I'm a little nervous... not because I can't stand to be on stage, it's just that I'm a little worried that I didn't practice enough. Somehow, I seem to be unable to remember everything... Praying that I will...

Today's run wasn't the most encouraging to be truthful. Performance is TOMORROW (Today considering it's past 12), but we're still missing some blockings and people are still breaking out of character. I guess a lot of people are really enjoying the show, so much so that they break character easily... Guys, I know you like to enjoy concert, but please, don't laugh if you break character... don't laugh when something funny happens, unless you're supposed to laugh... It matters because if you break it won't become funny anymore... it'll just be another moment of poor acting... Stopping yourself from breaking character is all psychological... You need to discipline yourselves to do it. You got very nice directors who seldom scold, scream and shout at you, but don't step all over them... they need you to be disciplined on and off stage... like keeping quiet, like not breaking character, like being where you should be when you should be... it ALL counts!

Bad news, I LOST MY LEATHER SHOES!!! ARGH!!! I'm so disappointed in myself... Misplaced it somewhere during comm hall runs and now I can't find it... I'll need to find another for tomorrow... and a few other bits and pieces of costumes... like a huge wig... and I mean REALLY HUGE wig... Plus socks, and a black shirt...

Also, I realised something today... and please, I AM NOT GAY... ^_^ I think I look pretty good in pink. Or at least I think I do when I'm in my costume. Hope everything turns out great tomorrow...

Posted by Gerald at 10/14/2005 02:09:00 AM