Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My daily regiment: Wake up, eat, study, eat, study, eat, study, eat, study sleep... Wonderful! God give me wisdom, understanding, strength and Your annointing to do more in less time. I don't believe I've ever studied so much before.

I don't know how much more of this I can take, but one thing I DO know, is that I will press it through, keep on keeping on, and focus on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. I will hold fast to His precepts, His principles, His word. Regardless of the circumstances, or the outcome, Lord teach me to trust in You, to continue to believe in Your word, and to look above and beyond myself in ALL that I do. It's not about me, it's never about me. I humble myself and submit everything of me to You, because it is only in YOU that I can find fulfilment.

For we know that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose, and I stand on this promise. Hoping that what I want, what I do, what I think is according to His will, not mine. Furthermore, help me to continue to be a blessing to those around regardless of how busy I am, and to remember that although MY goals are important, God's calling is equally important, if not more so.

Lord, give me the patience, willpower and strength to go through this period. Give me the faith to persevere and to push through without stumbling. Give me the grace to continue keeping on even if I DO stumble, for I am but a man. We know that everything is in Your hands, and Lord I pray that I can be someone with a character that You can be proud of. I believe in You, and everything I do, I do according to Your word, so HELP ME LORD! I need You!

Posted by Gerald at 11/15/2005 11:50:00 AM