Adieu

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yes... I finally bid adieu to my exams. Had my last paper and it wasn't too bad. My papers this semester were pretty ok I should think... I don't know how well I do, but I believe that God will pull through for me. My confidence is in Him! I guess I really did study and do my part this time around. Hardly slacked aroud... well... I did, but it was more like breaks between studying...

As a reward, I'm going out today... Finally heading to town instead of being cooped up in NUS/Clementi area is pretty exciting, or as some put it, finally getting a life. Lunch will be a lot better than 'economic rice'... Won't have much time before I'll be going back to KL though.

To those who haven't finished their exams, all the best. I'll try not to distract you. To those who finished, don't waste the holidays.

Don't really have much left to say except, well, maybe when I come back later... ^_^

Posted by Gerald at 11/30/2005 11:51:00 AM