Wednesday, September 29, 2004

PRAISE THE LORD!

I've got a good testimony to share! I got my scholarship!!! ^_^ Yes, I'm happy! I'm also grateful for the many blessings that God has given to me. Truly, God will provide for those who love Him. God is truly good. I really really believe in Matthew 6:33!

There is one drawback however. This means that I'm going to be under pressure again. At the very least, I think I can save my parents some money... Hopefully by God's grace, I can make it!

Enough about the scholarship. I'm really worked hard these few days, but I certainly feel a lot better. Personally I prefer comm hall runs compared to normal practice, but it's really taxing for everyone else. The feeling's different, and I think I perform better. In any case, it's really fun, albeit tiring and there is that occasional screams from our directors/producers... I suppose in some cases it's warranted, but I get the feeling the rest of the cast is very pressured. I guess we all need encouragement!

And yes, more on human relations, I realise that sometimes words are so important... more important than the motivation behind them in fact. Saying 'Come on, put in more effort guys!' with the same intention as 'Come on, let's all do this together!' can go down wrong for some people. More complications I guess... and honestly I personally don't mind either, but then again I'm not everyone. I need to constantly remind myself to be more tactful... and that's not easy considering I haven't tried it before. Please, give me some time to work on it and encourage me a little... remind me if any of you have to and please, be patient with me.

Ok, concert coming soon. Have to send my deed Thailand, but I think I'll wait for the scholarship one too so that I can send both together. I don't have a lot of time to do a lot of things, but I'm doing my best. Also, I just finished my report for my Crime Fiction module. In addition, there's a test for my Einstein module coming up. I'll go study for it in a bit. Life is looking up in some areas. I think I'll hold on to them, at least for now!

Posted by Gerald at 9/29/2004 10:54:00 AM