Saturday, October 02, 2004

It's been a pretty hectic week. After the full comm hall run on Thursday, we were all on a high. The run was good. It was the best performance we've had. We all felt it. That was really good. However, things weren't as good on Friday. I think we all felt it. Why can't we maintain the high? I guess that's something we all have to work on.

Went to Little India today, and had nothern indian food. It was pretty good actually. I think the company was good too. All seniors... except Moritz. In any case, I think the food was worth the price! I might just go there again. It's not expensive, only about S$7 or so for a pretty decent meal.

Over the past few days, I've been doing a lot of concert related stuff. I guess that's really the highlight these few days. Luckily I still keep up with all tutorials. Tests aren't all that bad either.

The scholarship I received (read previous post) requires me to share the 'joy and pride of receiving it' to my school. I personally wouldn't mind, but the empty spaces are so ambiguous that I do not know for sure how to fill it in. It's really irritating because I'm not sure whether or not I'll fill it according to what is required.

There isn't really anything else going on that is all that interesting, except maybe that my lecturer is interested in coming for concert. I'll probably reserve two seats for him, but he has yet to get back to me on whether or not he'll need them. Really exciting week ahead! God give me strength!

Posted by Gerald at 10/02/2004 11:21:00 PM