Thursday, October 21, 2004

I think I'm a little lost. I don't really see all that much to look forward to anymore. I suppose I always get a surge when I do something new. Mundane stuff DO suit me since I can be quite repetitive, but new things give you the urge to strive and improve at a much faster rate... no matter what it is.

I've done my term paper, but I intend to redo it since it's not exactly a good one IMHO. By suggestion from my tutor, I've decided to do one on concert itself. So my term paper would be a critique on the plot for "Poppy". That should be interesting and easy since I know the story well and it's very close to my heart... at least closer than Sherlock Holmes. ^_^

I can't really write all that much. Band is progressing well, but I have a few deadlines such as JAM-X to meet. Today is band's first performance. I hope that everyone does well. God help me meet all that I need to accomplish so that I can continue to be a good example for you.

I don't really have all that much to write. If I did, it should be on my term paper. ^_^ So that's all for now.

Posted by Gerald at 10/21/2004 01:32:00 PM