Sunday, December 21, 2003

Well, I went back to Ipoh for the past few days... ate a lot... >.< My uncle really stuffed me... and I'm getting quite sick of hearing the words, "You won't get to eat this when you go back... "

But it was OK i guess... most of them were a bit shocked about my new hair... but too bad... it's mine... heh

I think the only thing I did there was eat... and eat... and eat... >.<

Luckily, I intend to put on some weight... >.< most would agree i'm a little on the skinny side... guess that's not something I should really worry about anyway... I just eat what I want to when I feel like it... >.< I don't have those guilt trips certain female friends of mine seem to go through every time they uh... erm... nvm... I think it would be wise for me to stop here... >.<

Anyway, the week's been OK... Nothing much to complain about really... certainly looking forward to Christmas... ^_^ So I'll try to work on it... It'll be exciting cos I WANT it to be... (That's a very unique way to look at things no?) Ciaos!

Posted by Gerald at 12/21/2003 07:12:00 PM