Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Hmm... I still smell whatever it is they used to do my hair... >.< Took a shower this morning... but the hair seems to hold out ok...

I haven't tried really styling it... but i guess even if I don't style it too much it should be ok... i hope...

Nothing much this morning... just have to really pack everything... gotta get everything ready to leave in a second... heheh... isn't much left... but still have to do it... i spent a lot of money these few days... even the bus ticket was MUCH MORE expensive than usual... >.<

Well, i don't really have much left to say from the last post... ^_^ Just that It's my last full day in Singapore... Oh, I put up a site yesterday... (Amazing... in just one day... >.<) check it out... http://members.lycos.co.uk/boomboyg/ <-- click here... ^_^ This is where I put all the photos that I want to share with everyone since I came to Singapore... You guys have made my stay here really fun and memorable... ^_^ Take care, ya? Ja!

Posted by Gerald at 12/09/2003 10:53:00 AM