Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I'll be leaving Singapore today... Kind of sad, cos I have many fond memories of people here... >.< I don't really feel like going... but then again, I do too... convoluted I know... but that's life I guess...

Prom was absolutely great! I took a lot of photos and I'll post them up in my piccy site but not just yet... might need a whole day to do it... >.< So please bear with me, ok? I'll be staying at my cousin's place... and I have to attend a camp tomorrow, so that means I probably can't update quite as as often the next few weeks... well, at least i do it now no?

I can't really say much anymore... too many emotions and feelings and thoughts... well, in a way, i'll at least be coming back for my results... but I'll miss Singapore... (well, largely cos of the people I met here...) and I'll most definitely miss CHC... you guys have been absolutely awesome and I don't think I can ever say enough of that... Thank you, thank you, thank you for being such wonderful brothers and sisters... I really pray that God will prosper us even in the upcoming month... ^_^

I think I'll stop now... >.< I'll try to post again soon... Just check the piccy site and eventually the prom photos will be there... ^_^. Take care peeps!

Posted by Gerald at 12/10/2003 10:00:00 AM