Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas is over... so soon... >.<...

Was it good? Well, in a way... Christmas is always great no? But I just can't help feeling it's not as enjoyable as it used to be... Probably cos I didn't spend a lot of time with the ppl here b4 Christmas... I suppose that's the way it is... After all, I have been away for about 2 years... >.<

Let's see, I went for Christmas Celebration, went for a movie, went to eat... then came back for dinner... pretty eventful... I guess... On Christmas eve, I went shoppping for stuff for the Christmas dinner, er... yea, went out with some friends and then dinner at the club... Nothing really special though... >.<

Oh yea, for all of you who are in KL please please PLEASE contact me at 016-3480727... I can't contact anyone cos I don't have your numbers... and I'm bored to death... >.<

Ok I think that's all for now... I'll be practising my driving around... haven't driven for 2 years.. well, much anyway... My P license is gonna expire soon, so I better practice more... >.< And yes, I don't drive so well yet... so you don't have to push it... >.< That's all for now!

Posted by Gerald at 12/26/2003 10:12:00 AM