Saturday, December 06, 2003

Hmm... had an OK day I guess... went out to town to run some errands... bought some stuff, fixed my belt for prom, and sat at a Nokia™ centre for quite a while waiting for them to tell me that i waited for nothing... >.<

Cell was great... even though i was a little late... i still managed to reach in time so it was good... ^_^

*sigh* unfortunately, it was my last one for this yr at least... I'll be heading back to Subang on Wednesday... I hope prom will be good... as will the service on Sunday.. (it IS the last one i'm attending this yr here...) I'm hopeful for a good one... also looking forward to camp... ^_^

I'll be bidding farewell to Singapore soon... at least for a while... I'm not sure whether i'll spend my next 3 months in Singapore or KL though... but probably KL since i can't get a place to stay... tentatively... well, at least i get to meet all my friends... ^_^

I think that's all for now... can't think of much to say now except maybe that I shld sleep... T_T Getting late... but i think i'll have a game or two of GB... laters!

Posted by Gerald at 12/06/2003 12:25:00 AM