Another personality thingy

Friday, July 20, 2007

So after making my post, I chance upon this blog, and HAPPENED to see that I was tagged... or meme-ed... whatever you call it.

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE NEXT POST TOO

So let's jump right in...

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Gerald (you don't need my full name)
Birth Date : Remember, remember the... (Think V for vendetta)
Current Status : Single, Available, Ignorant
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black, but not entirely...
Right or left : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : Missing my calling
My weaknesses : Lack of motivation
My Perfect Pizza : Barbecue tender chicken with lots of onions

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Why the hell is the damn fire alarm ringing?
My bedtime : 3 or thereabouts
My most missed memory: I'd rather not say... although I can say it didn't last long...

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Whichever's available
Single or group dates : Group for activities, single for heart to heart talks
Adidas or Nike : Whichever has the cheaper price or better shoe
Tea or Nestea : Again, whichever's available
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla (I'm so plain)
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino (foamy is much better than plain)

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : No.
Curse : No.
Take a shower : Regularly, and sometimes more often than necessary
Have a crush : I'm 22 going on 23. If this was a no... I'd be worried...
Think you've been in love : Yes.
Go to school : Yes.
Want to get married : Yes.
Believe in yourself : No. Believe in the One who has the power to help me, but not in my own abilities
Think you're a health freak : No, which is worrying...

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yes.
Gone to the mall : Yes.
Been on stage : Yes, many times.
Eaten sushi : Yes, although not as often as I'd like to...
Dyed your hair : Yes. In fact, there's a streak of colour now...

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : No.
Changed who you were to fit in : Changes for the better, yes, for the worse, no

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 2x where x is more than 5

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL (GUY).. (I'm supposed to change this to GIRL right?)
Best eye colour : Realistically, they should all be brown / black
Best hair colour : Black, perhaps highlighted to light brown
Short hair or long hair : Long, but shoulders are about as far as it should go

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Reading blogs
Hour ago : Wrote a proposal as part time work
1 day ago : Exactly 24 hours ago, I was having lunch, but I was mostly shifting room
1 month ago : Back in KL helping out in my sister's wedding
1 Year ago : Enjoying the 3 months break like now

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : God
I feel : bored
I hate : my failures
I hide : my innermost secrets
I miss: being young and care-free. (This one I also have to plagiarise ^_^)
I need : to draw closer to God

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
-Mei Kit
-Devil
-Nihara
-Kelvin Leong (since he's so free)
-Hwa Chin (whom I know reads my blog)

Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 7/20/2007 12:34:00 PM