Fever

Monday, January 09, 2006

On Saturday night I wasn't feeling too well. Vomitted and had diarrhoea... Great way to start the week. Luckily I have no classes on Monday, and Tuesday's a public holiday, which gives me time to recover. I had to skip Sunday service and Builder's Paradise. Weather these few days have been dreary, doesn't help liven up the mood. Still, I thank God for my friends who looked after me throughout yesterday... They got me food and medication. Thanks Zhu Yan, Bao Lei and Ee Ling. Don't know what would've happened if they weren't around.

I don't really have much to write now... so I guess I'll save it for another time. Nothing much worth writing about just now, so I think I'll leave it at that. My next post could have something to do with the scanlation / fansubbing world, so stay tuned.

Posted by Gerald at 1/09/2006 02:38:00 PM