Closure

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Well... it's finally at it's closure... the REAL closure...

I know I haven't been the best of company lately, so I apologise to those who had to put up with my not so cheery mood lately. I finally had the chance to tie up the loose ends... at least most of them...

I really do understand... and I'm glad you explained it to me... I was really feeling lost because I didn't fully get what happened... but now I do... At least to the extent that you've explained to me...

This may seem like a reiteration, but there's a need to say it I think: I really thank God for seeing me through, for sustaining me through this period. I thank you for being in my life... even though it was brief. I respect what you want, and I won't persist in pursuing this course. I know you might want to avoid me, but I assure you, there really is no need, for I understand now and will respect what you want... Although if you insist there really isn't much I can do. I really do hope that if nothing else, we can still be friends... and not just friends as in acquaintances, but true friends who can still share the joys and troubles of life; friends that can rely on each other in times of need. I'm truly glad that I met you. The time I spent with you has been some of the happiest, if not the happiest, time of my life... I really apologise for anything that I've ever done to hurt or make things difficult for you. I sincerely pray and wish for you to walk in joy and success in life regardless of what the circumstances, and I want you to know that I am still here as your friend if you ever need anything...

So I commit her again into Your hands, O Lord, and pray that You protect her and bless her every day of her life. Thank you, Lord.

To those still worried about me, don't. I'm fine, really! I'm sorry I worried you... but I think I've picked myself up. Thank God for His mercies!

Posted by Gerald at 1/14/2006 01:18:00 AM