Friday, November 28, 2003

Haha! Exams are over!!! My to years of JC has come to an end... so to speak... I've been waiting for this for a long time... but now I dunno what to do... (familiar? Happened after my SPM too) I really have no idea what I want to do now... There's just too many things... >.<

It's surprising that some people actually do check here, probably cause I put the blog up in Friendster™ too... >.< And yea, this place is for me to voice my thoughts, be it about what happened to me today, my feelings, about my friends, studies, church etc. So I'll just post what I feel... Whether or not I'm advocating Christianity, well, it is the highlight in my week... and enjoy it, so I write about it. ^_^

Anyways, the things on my mind now are things to do; packing (1/2 way through), post A lvl activities (enjoyment basically), post A lvl plans (studies etc.)... It's quite a lot actually... Gotta clean up cos my uncle is coming on saturday to take my stuff home... >.< Giving lot sof stuff away... Yup! Like a garage sale except I don't get any money... >.<

Had a little misunderstanding with my parents... They kinda want me to go to Thailand with them for 3 months... >.< I suppose they mean well, I enjoy their company, but I don't think I can take it. I don't know Thai, I don't know anyone there, and when I went there for a few days the last time, I couldn't take it... But it's settled now... ^_^ I suppose parents can get protective... Doesn't mean we don't love each other, but hey, I have to make some choices...

Ok, I don't think I have anymore to write... got cell today, so looking forward to that. ^_^ Might post again later, if i'm not busy packing...

Posted by Gerald at 11/28/2003 09:04:00 AM