Saturday, November 15, 2003

OKOK...

I know I haven't updated recently... but that's cos I'm having my finals now... first week is over, but i got 2 weeks to go... luckily, the papers are rather spread out so I can breathe a little now...

First, report on past papers...

Day one was surprisingly, NOT GP! It was math... which turned out to be surprisingly easy... so it was OK
Day two was GP. And the paper was really different... and difficult... but thank God I could do it just fine... ^_^
Day three was math again... no big deal except I made a careless error that cost me 9 marks!!! >.<
Day four was Fmath and Computing... Fmath was bad for me... >.< guess I'm really just not cut out for it...
Computing was weird... the questions were weird, but praise GOD I could do it... ^_^ so it was ok...

That's all that i've gone through... I feel worst about Fmath, but I know I did what I could... so I don't think there are any regrets... :|

Nothing much happening except studies now... got quite a bit of revelation the other day by a friend... (no not about life... something else...) but it was good... God really has ways to make people look at things from different perspectives... I think it amuses Him... >.<

Anyway, gotta go study again... focusing on statistics... hopefully paper 2 can save me... HOPEFULLY... I thank God for it anyway... even though I haven't seen the paper... ^_^

That's all for now... Till next time... Ja!

Posted by Gerald at 11/15/2003 06:41:00 PM