Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Today I'm taking a break from normal stuff... aka studying... a little...
i may take up some stuff to read tho...

I just had to post today... too special a day not to...

i'll be catching Matrix Revolutions today... it's gonna be great! I'm so looking forward to it!

Nothing much to say recently... cos nothing much happened...
Well, except one... I can never understand the sensitivities required when dealing with human emotions... but I certainly hope that all of us can cope with it... God didn't create us with any flaws... so we shldn't be feeling unagreeable with anyone... or something like tat... I'm wishing everyone all the best and well, hope we all get along well enough. *shrug*

I think that's all for now... bye...

Posted by Gerald at 11/05/2003 01:39:00 PM