Sunday, November 16, 2003

The service today was good... the message was good, the word was good... only problem was there was something bugging me the whole day... well, since the past few days actually... >.< Didn't totally spoil the mood, I certainly made the best effort to make service as exciting as possible... but I just can't shake off the notion that it would've been much better if I didn't have this 'buggy' problem...

I really can't study well now... my mind's still on it... though I've tried quite hard to push it out... I guess that's the way it is... I'd like to just go and solve the problem... but I think the effects of that wouldn't be too good... after all, it's exam periods... (No I'm not going to talk about what exactly the problem is... you should've picked that up as you read >.<) And it doesn't just concern me...

I'm trying my best to do math now... took a short break to write this though... yes, I realised I stopped putting sermon notes up... quite hard considering I don't have my note book with me now... >.<

There's only a few weeks till the end of my stay in Singapore... I was looking forward to it ending... now I'm not so sure... >.< Yes, I'm stressed... and it's not just because of studies... I need to make some decisions... and soon... God help me!

Posted by Gerald at 11/16/2003 04:39:00 PM