Saturday, November 22, 2003

After a really long break... I'm finally writing here again...

Well, exams nearly over... the killer papers over... left computing and physics paper 3+5... so quite ok... ^_^

Anyway, I'm finally going for cell again... today. Heheh... looking forward to it. Also, had a nice chat with Bro Patrick (oh, that's my cell leader...) so the problem bugging me has been er... how shall I put it... handled... more or less...

Yea, having quite a bit of fun now too... latest craze for me happens to be Gunbound... >.< Not hooked yet though, but it's cute and fun... try it! http://www.gunbound.net <-- clickey! ^_^

I'll see if I'm not too lazy to post sermon notes... I guess I will if it's good... and really impactful and I really want to share it. ^_^ But that's to be expected... I'll try... So till then, laterz...

Posted by Gerald at 11/22/2003 01:49:00 PM