Saturday, October 11, 2003

Ugh... woke up late... didn't realised I was so tired... *shrug*

But it's Saturday! Meaning there's CELL GROUP! WOOHOO!!! Something to look forward to... ^_^

Had a weird dream last night.... sort of a combination of Star Wars and Survivor (I dunno prolly cos I watched a little last night)... and then some... well, it was kinda nice... Had two incidences which I remember pretty vividly... but I won't go into it anymore... a dream's a dream no?

As of this time, I've taken my shower and stuff, and I'm doing some maths as well... ugh... but hey, we gotta do what we gotta do...

I'll be leaving for cell in a bit... I hope to have a great time! ^^

Edit: Incedentally, I've added some piccies... they're small so I guess they won't eat too much bandwidth... ^^. Looks a little more peronalised now don't it?

Posted by Gerald at 10/11/2003 11:24:00 AM