Thursday, October 16, 2003

Ahh... today was a long day...

Went to school... tot it was a total waste of time... in terms of studies it was... >.<

Last lesson today too... can't believe it... after 2 years of JC studying, it just ended like that...
Also, probably the last time I enter ANY class in uniform... o.O quite scary... but happy at the same time...

Tomorrow farewell assembly... taking my camera to school... gonna take photos... tho i dunno if there are THAT many memories to capture... I guess general stuph like classmates, council etc. would be ok... Again, the mixed feelings... partly sad partly happy... sad cos we're parting... well, at least till after our exams... sad also cos our class isn't at the best of terms when we part... sad also cos of the impending disaster a.k.a exams are coming... BUT happy cos no more school (on second tot, that shldn't really be a happy tot... i dunno wat to do after exams... probably gonna do NOTHING... fat lot of good that'll do me...), happy cos no more uniform, cos after exams over etc.

I think tomorrow will be exciting... not just cos of the events, but cos it's the day we actually bid farewell to teachers too... well, at least some of them... I think even though we may complain a lot, they're still pretty good... and I really appreciate them (THERE! don't say I don't... ^_^)

And *gasp* in addition, TOMORROW THERE'S CELL!!! Yahoo!!! (No not the web portal)... ^_^

I hope to post whatever I learn there here too... stay tuned tomorrow... ^_^

I think that's all for now, have roll call... ^_^. Take care all!

Posted by Gerald at 10/16/2003 09:29:00 PM