Friday, October 10, 2003

*Begin ramble*
Feeling a little better today... I'm also working to further improve the layout of the blog... hopefully, it's look a lot nicer... ^_^

Getting the ASEAN t-shirt soon... yay... well, ok, I got it free... thanks to my juniors... but I'm still pretty much wouldn't mind ppaying for it... It IS nice... at least if the design remains the same.... hope it turns out ok.

Haven't been to MR in a while... (a while being since last night...) Still haven't got the scans from elven_princess... so I haven't been able to work on it... but I hope to get it soon... >.<

Yea I think that's all... still in school and have a feedback lecture to attend at 1345 hrs... mebbe I'll go back and finish more work... weekend is booked for church... ^^ That's the only thing I look forward to now!

Thank God I have a great supportive cell... well, I think I've written enough now... I'll post again some time... soon I hope...

*End ramble*

Posted by Gerald at 10/10/2003 01:17:00 PM