Irony

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Definition: incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result; an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.

It's when you work really hard and you only get negative results.

It's when you don't work hard and you seem to get all the results.

It's when your view of a just and fair world is punctured by the reality that it never is.

It's when life slaps you in the face when things are going great.

It's when you till the land, sow the seeds, care for the crops, but someone else reaps the harvest.

It's when you fight the enemy, and just as you're winning you get struck by an arrow.

It's when you play by all the rules, and not only lose the game, but many other things as well.

It's when you do everything in your power to bless others, only to be cursed yourself.

It's when you try to be the best you can be and have the world call you a hypocrite.

It just makes you wonder if you've missed something.

The world is cruel. Life is unfair. We have to learn to live with and accept that...

I don't think I have the full capacity to do that just yet.

There's only so much I can do. Regardless of how I may dislike, abhor, detest, loathe, despise or hate it, I have to accept the things which I can do nothing about...

I need You...

Posted by Gerald at 3/27/2008 05:57:00 PM