Swamped

Friday, November 02, 2007

Yes, if you're wondering about the lack of updates, it's largely because I'm swamped by work. I have many deadlines to meet and I've been doing what I can to complete the projects and assignments before the deadline. Thankfully, I've actually managed to progress quite a bit and hence I can afford a short hiatus to just put down a few thoughts.

I've been thinking lately about my future, what I want to do and all that. It's pretty exciting yet depressing at the same time, knowing that I'll be leaving studying for good in a couple of months and venture out into the working world. I'm all for progress, but it can be a little daunting to take such a big leap. Transitions are never easy, especially if you want to ensure that you take all the good positive things you've learned with you and try to leave all the bad behind. It's all in the process of growing up, I guess, but just because you know it happens to everyone doesn't make it any easier to face.

In any case, here's an interesting article I found. It's really insightful and definitely worth the read. Clickey. I'm definitely going to try to apply this as often as possible. Passion is a really good motivator.

The final years in hall have come together again to put up a little event to make hall life a little more exciting. ΤaλaΝΤο (Pronounced Ta-lan-tou) has been ongoing for a while and the preliminaries are over. The grand finale will take place this coming Monday. *shrug* The six grand finalists will be performing as will some of the final years. That means I have to finish all my work by this weekend, and THAT'S why I'm so busy... with so many things to submit.

Here's to a productive weekend and a great week ahead!

Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 11/02/2007 02:33:00 AM