Random thoughts - Thanksgiving and Heroes

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

While I certainly do not know the results of my papers so far, I am very grateful as I have a very good feeling about them. I worked hard and it seems to have finally paid off. After all, it IS the semester where I have only 3 modules.

There's still one more paper to go and I don't really know how it's going to go, but I'll work for it.

In all this, I must give thanks to God because He really saw me through this period. I've been closer to Him now and I've been spending so much time with Him that I find a lot of assurance in the things I do, simply because I rely on Him really. It seems like an easy statement to make, but it is actually that simple if you actually stop to think about it and DECIDE to practice it.

Anyway, Heroes Season 2 will be concluding soon, which is not to say that I'm very happy with that. The story seems lacking really, although the past few episodes have been, admittedly, exciting. It somehow didn't give me as good a feel as the previous season. I guess too much time were wasted on lousy plots which have little to do with the main story. Hopefully, things turn out better in the next season.

Got paid today. Banking it in tomorrow. Happy me!

Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 11/28/2007 02:51:00 AM