Songs in my head

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've been waking up everyday with a song in my head these past few days, and sometimes even when I'm just walking. Perhaps it's a side effect of having thought about what songs we could do for Phoenix. It's pretty great though that the songs that DO stay are really nice songs. I wake up pretty often with worship songs going on and on in my head. It makes it really easy to get into God's presence every day. I wake up feeling more alive and energetic than I've ever been before!

Worship songs aside, some really nice songs have been running through my head too. One of them particularly, has managed to capture my attention, so much so that I've been singing and obsessing over this song for the past two days. I found the link to the mp3, but I don't think I'll post it up here. I DO have a Youtube link though.

Empty Decorations

I'm not embedding it because the video doesn't feature me.

If you don't know it already, it's the theme song for the Malaysian sitcom, Kopitiam that used to air some years back. It's a really catchy tune and the lyrics are really meaningful, especially because it really reflects how things are going right now. This song together with The Calling's Our Lives are really suitable for us as final years in Raffles Hall.

I'm really looking forward to an interesting week ahead. The future can be uncertain I guess, but if you walk close to God, He can make everything seem so bright. There's really a feeling that everything is going to be great!

Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 11/29/2007 02:21:00 AM