There are ups, and then there are...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's like a snowball, it picks up more and more mass as it goes along. Things just seem to go from bad to worse...

Results came out. They were below expectations. Not that they were bad, I just thought I'd do much better...

Pathetic!

I can count two areas in my life that aren't doing so well. The week started out great, with both of them doing decently well... and these few days, things turned for the worse... to the point I don't know if they're salvageable...

And it all started this week when I decided to be really serious with God, to really draw closer, and undoubtedly I've never been closer to Him than now.

I guess the devil was really unhappy and started attacking.

I'm holding up as best I can. I do trust in Him, no matter how hard it may be to go on.

If you're reading this and you wanna help, pray for me... but don't ask me about it...

Just... don't...

Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 5/26/2007 01:47:00 AM