Long weekend

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My mother came down over the last week, and I managed to get myself a suit for my sister's wedding. I know it's been said before, but

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GETTING MARRIED ALREADY!!!

I've been wondering lately just what to expect the next few weeks. I've a speech to write, and I've been putting it off although I already know what I want to say. Spent some quality time with my mum over the past few days, and now it's back to HYP work. Still, I do have time in between to do a lot of other things, including slacking around a bit, so it's all cool.

Anyway, service last weekend was excellent, and I'm really looking forward to a lot of things this coming week. I received a lot especially on Sunday, and I'm hoping to step up a bit more on my discipleship since the message really convicted me. Emerge is coming, and hopefully, many more exciting things are in store for me. It's great to have such an awesome Father.

My rest last night was funny, in the sense I woke up an indefinite number of times this morning and went back to sleep again. Each time I did, I had these weird dreams, a little disjointed, but unique enough for me to take notice. I guess being tired does something to your brain. No, I don't particularly remember them, but they were weird because in a sense, each time I fell asleep again, it was a different dream... or at least it felt that way... Not that I remember them all that much.

Makes you wonder when you dream, what 'triggers' the things you dream. Sometimes, you dream about things which have never crossed your mind, like that new person you kind of met but don't remember anything other than a name, or old classmates, or old events and things which you'd never have remembered if it didn't vividly pop up in your slumber sessions. Certainly gets you to start thinking about them a little though... hmm...


Powered by ScribeFire.

Posted by Gerald at 5/22/2007 12:12:00 AM