Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Just a quickie, might go swim in a bit!

Watched Around the World in 80 days. Pretty OK for a Jackie Chan movie... One of his better ones I think, but I was hoping it wouldn't be a movie where one would have to leave one's brains at home. Enjoyable though.

Past couple of days has been fun. Daily morning prayer is really helping me get my sleeping right. At least I don't pig till 12 + unlike some people I know.

Met up with Tho Wei and Cher Chin too. Went mamak. It was pretty cool meeting up again. I'm still appalled at how they managed to squeeze 5 people at the back of my car, AND Tho Wei was in the back. Luckily it was a VERY short distance from Eugene's house to Melur. Talked about our days in Singapore (like that was YEARS ago... )

Camp will be this coming Friday. Post more about it another time.

Uhoh, time to go for my swim. Later!

Posted by Gerald at 6/23/2004 06:17:00 PM