Saturday, May 01, 2004

Well, I managed to come online on my cousin's computer... not mine... so I can't exactly do much... >.<

Today went for a Mission Conference by Pr Jim Yost... REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!

Challenged us about missions... and not just any simple challenge... his sharing was really impactful... As Lydia accurately put it, gave us a paradigm shift. Radical really... evangelism is not just sharing... it's going out to people and letting them see Jesus' love in you... easier said then done? What he shared isn't though... quite practical actually... and jolted me from my oh so convenient procrastination and 'tidak apa' attitude about evangelism... Guess the great commission just got real... ^_^

Starting to help out in MCCC tomorrow... Gotta wake up early and stuff... hope the router get's fixed so I can use the internet after this long break while Keith's not around... >.<

Nothing much to add already... so tata!

Posted by Gerald at 5/01/2004 11:58:00 PM