Friday, May 21, 2004

Just a quickie note... I just read the Photoblogging service blogger has just put up and it sounds pretty good... I'm sure ppl like Lydia will enjoy it tremendously... but oh... I think she doesn't use blogger... <_<

LOL

I'm personally thinking of getting it.. Sounds cool to drag and drop pictures straight to my blog with captions. I'll look into it when I get back from cell 'lunch' -_-

Oh, the comments section were a bit buggy... I hope I've fixed it including allowing non-blogger users to post... It's based on posts though, so try to comment based on the particular post. It's not like some other blogs that have a huge list where people just spam... <_<

Ok, I gotta go. I'm gonna do a follow up on my aforementioned issue posts... but not when I'm rushing to meet my cell for erm... 'lunch'... ^_^

Posted by Gerald at 5/21/2004 10:48:00 AM