Wednesday, April 14, 2004

*Sigh*

Finally I'm writing in my blog again... <_< not like there are a lot of people who check it... >.<

Rundown? I quit my job, am currently in Pattaya, Thailand with my parents, 'enjoying' the heat... (if you thought Malaysia was hot, believe me, it's worse...) Good thing is it's New Year here, meaning my parents are off and i can actually get to go visiting... ^_^

Results came out and frankly it was pretty disappointing... but hey, God will provide... ^_^

Applied to both NUS/NTU + Scholarship... Still in processing... so... *shrug*

But I do trust God that I'll get in... ^_^

Easter was OK... I didn't exactly see our own production, but I caught calvary church's... it was pretty good actually...

Before I came to Pattaya, I went visiting in Ipoh/Sitiawan... It was nice meeting some people... though a bit short
>.<

Also, I'm really into RO now... but it's really time consuming to level a Full Support Acolyte (Bear with me if you don't get what that is... >.<) I guess it's good in a way... ^_^ I just like support characters... ^_^

Ok, I'm gonna sleep... too long online == $$$ spent... T_T that's the bad thing about dialup... but I guess I can afford it somewhat... ^_^

Till next time!

Posted by Gerald at 4/14/2004 11:21:00 PM