Sunday, April 18, 2004

Ok, never posted past few days... bad mood... >.<

But today was OK... Went to church, had a service for roughly 15 people at most... (first time I've sat in a church that small... congregational wise that is...) This was followed by lunch... ^_^ Thai food is OK I guess, but not everyone can take it... >.<

After that my dad took me some place special... ^_^ Couldn't believe we actually went there... >.<

PATTAYA SHOOTING CLUB

Went there, picked up the calibre, picked a gun... (yes, a REAL one), a target sheet and went shooting... literally...
Not that I'm the best shooter, but picking up a gun for the first time, I shot a 63/100 and the second time a 65/100 (right... only a slight increase, but STILL...) I have the sheets to prove it! And my dad who WAS in the navy shot a 65/100... (meaning I'm pretty good for a first timer) ^_^ Highlight of my day!

Man, it's HOT here... temperature is around 40+ on average... >.< And since it's Songkran, you're supposed to get wet, BUT... I'm not THAT big a fan of water... >.<

Ok, nothing much left to say... tomorrow is visiting day so gotta see mum's friends... >.< Hope it's fun... ^_^ Cheerio!

Posted by Gerald at 4/18/2004 06:19:00 PM