Thursday, April 22, 2004

Booyah!

Got admitted into NUS... AND, I JUST GOT AN EMAIL SAYING I GOT THE ASEAN UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP!!!

o.O I can't believe it!!! WAAAH!!! (Took too much sugar I think... >.<)

Okok... calm... -_-
What I did yesterday? The day was pretty much boring... but the night was rather interesting... went to watch a Miss Tiffany show... and in case you dunno what that is, well, let's say it's a he/she show... Initially I was dubious... I mean, what's so great about them? After all, I'm sure it's much better seeing pure females... >.< But well, just go and see lar... got tickets anyway... >.< And I must say, I wasn't that far off the mark... -_- They were stunning... definitely... tall and with makeup, if they were REAL girls, ANY guy would fall for them... (I think even women lose out... -_-) But I must say they weren't really all that spectacular... the show itself was sub-standard... I've seen much better done by a ship crew... (OK it was a cruise ship, but still... ) The only attraction is that you KNOW their not girls... at least not totally... But admittedly, they are stunning... too bad their not real girls... >.<

Today? Read comics... (I have a few series on the computer... ) Love Hina to be exact... it's nice rereading... ^_^ And I went to play badminton... -_- haven't exercised in so long... luckily I stretched... so I hope I won't ache TOO much tomorrow... -_-
GTG... late... ^_^ Nite!

Posted by Gerald at 4/22/2004 12:45:00 AM