Anything?

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A: Want anything?
Me: No.
A: Are you sure? Just say what you want.
Me: Nothing.
A: Why so stubborn?
Me: I'm not. I really can't think of anything I really want.
A: There must be something that you think about wanting.
Me: Yes. 42" LCD TV. A drum set. An electric guitar and amp. PS3. A pair of Geox. Strike Freedom MG Full Burst.
A: ... Something not so pricey?
Me: Nope. Can't think of anything.
A: ...

To set the record straight, I really can't think of anything at this point that I'd feel really happy about getting this time around. Those are just 'wants', and are really just indulgence. I'm quite satisfied without.

Thing is, I'm really a very easy person to please. I'm satisfied very easily, and you don't need to go to great lengths before I can feel happy. The thought to me is more than enough.

Posted by Gerald at 11/04/2008 11:08:00 PM