Thursday, April 07, 2005

Finally fixed the picture problems... I deleted them by accident... but it's all back up now.

Exams are around the corner, and it's no easy thing studying. I guess I do study, but sometimes it just seems that it's not enough. Distractions aside, I at least try to cover what I can and thank God for His provision. I still need to keep working.

Life in hall has settled down, but there are a few things still left unsettled. For one thing, I've been approached to handle the hall server which seems really good. It won't be as time consuming although it WILL be a bigger responsibility. I'm praying that it won't clash with anything that I might need to do, especially not studies and cell.

Easter has been great, and these few weeks too. Hope everyone else had a great easter too.

I just submitted my essay today and hopefully I get an A for it. Praying for it. Also studying for an upcoming test, so I shouldn't write too much. Thank you all for your concern. I'll be heading back to KL early May, but I might have to drop back down to Singapore in June. Looking forward to break, but have to go through exams first. Trusting in God for it... and studying too. ^_^

Posted by Gerald at 4/07/2005 06:18:00 PM