Monday, March 21, 2005

It's been a long time...

DND was just over. It was good, although I personally felt it wasn't as spectacular as it was meant to be. The Final Years were hillarious. I think it's a tradition to dig out all those 'dirt' and expose it (again) to the whole hall. It's really funny, but I also know that the people involved can get pretty hurt. Don't take it seriously, after all, it's just for phun and I seriously don't think they mean to insult you. At least they didn't do it behind your backs.

I'm trying to catch-up on studies. Dance Uncensored will be this Wed, so I have to get my work done by then. It shouldn't be a problem but I really pray that God will continue to help me.

Easter is coming. I'm hoping and praying that my friends' from hall will go down. I've already tried asking but I still have not got a solid yes. I'll just have to keep asking and trusting God to give me the harvest. I'm going all out for it!

Studies must be up to scratch. Off to do it now!

Posted by Gerald at 3/21/2005 01:26:00 PM