Friday, March 04, 2005

It's been way too long since my last post. Everythings is pretty fine, except that I've been really busy since since CNY. So many things happened since then. Had a rushed trip back which was mid-way through RHAZZ preperation. (RHAZZ is short for Rhazzmatazz... another hall production but this time for cultural groups). Band did pretty well... just that I personally didn't do ALL THAT much...

So, RHAZZ is over, tests are coming in. Had one last Saturday which was OK I guess. The next one would be tomorrow... I have 2 actually... so I'm studying for it now. However, I ALSO have cell tonight... and I'm playing the guitar so I have to be there early... God I trust you to pull me through!

Band Jam is also coming up soon... I'm really going to have work hard after tomorrow... I really thank God for the strength to keep on keeping on. I think I would've given up a lot earlier if it wasn't for Him.

I've completed almost all my hall activities. Band Jam will be the last. I've made a resolution not to be too involved in hall next year... I can spend more time doing what's more important... God's work!

I miss my family although we had a great time during CNY. Sis' working hard and so is dad. Mum is probably at home, so this is for you. ^_^ Hope you read it soon. Do take care and eat properly... ^_^

I'm not going to do anything during the holidays (for hall that is)... mainly because I'm not free the last month (July). Looking forward to a good rest.

That's all I can write for now... back to studying I guess. ^_^

Posted by Gerald at 3/04/2005 02:55:00 PM