Sunday, November 28, 2004

Woohoo... been enjoying a lot the past few days... but time to settle down and do a bit of work...

I've got the bank draft and sent it to sis. However, I still have to write the proposal for the guitars and the amps. *Sigh* Guess I finally have to call up the guitar shop people. I don't particularly enjoy doing it but I guess I have to. At least contact them.

Thus far I'm a little worried as the band isn't doing too well. The members seriously lack experience and I really need to push them to practice. Performance standard is barely there for the newbies. This isn't very encouraging, but with God's help I think it will be OK.

I got a DVD burner. It's my brand new baby. It's also very impressive, with 12x DVD burning. I can finally clear my computer of all the mp3s. Yay! Finally, I can rid my computer of too much stuff which I want to delete and yet don't want to get rid of.

Ok, I will be heading back to KL this coming weekend. It's been a pretty interesting semester, but I'm looking forward to seeing my family and my sister graduate. I will enjoy myself...

Right, back to my proposal. I will have to call Luther tomorrow. I certainly hope it doesn't slip my mind...

Posted by Gerald at 11/28/2004 08:11:00 PM