Friday, July 09, 2004

Well, another long absence since my last post. Basically nothing much has been happening except that I've got my hostel in NUS and the confirmed date of departure would be 21st of this month. I'm going back to Singapore in under two weeks. I suppose it's about time. Did a lot of processing since I got that confirmation. I think I've more or less given up on the scholarship. If it comes, it'll be a bonus. That way, it makes things a lot easier and less stressful.

I've applied for my visa online. I guess I'm really going to Singapore. No turning back.

My mum is coming down tomorrow. I have to go pick her up. My aunts and grandmother is also coming down tomorrow, so there is no reason for me to go down to Ipoh. My good friend, Tat, is also going to Australia on the 17th so I guess we're all leaving.

I don't really have much left to say. Life is going a bit slow, but I manage to find interesting and beneficial things to do. I don't really have much to say now. Most interesting stuff happen in the forum anyhow. Do come visit if you ever read my blog.

Posted by Gerald at 7/09/2004 04:40:00 PM