Thursday, August 05, 2004

Tired is the only word to express how I feel; tired is what my physical body is feeling, tired is what I am of myself, tired of repeating the same mistakes, tired of meeting the same problems and still having difficulty overcoming them, tired of HAVING to face those same problems...

Yes, this is a rant! I guess I'm just majorly dispointed with myself today. For the uninformed, I've been spending the past 2 weeks in NUS Raffles Hall having my orientation. Granted, it was fun, but seriously, these people really know how to tire you out. I'm a few days from my first classes and I haven't really slept much. It's a rare commodity. I hope I can last the next few days, what with float and all...

My parents will be down tomorrow... Meaning I probably get to see them for a couple of hours. I can't really spare all that much time with them. I certainly hope they enjoy themselves.

I have too many things to do and no time to think through what to do or when to do them exactly. The worst part is that classes haven't even started. *sigh* There are many issues I have to handle, but I pray and I pray and I PRAY that I can handle it well and God willing, get it done soon. Dilemmas stink!

I think i've said enough. I really need rest now. I'll see what else I can put up here. Hopefully not too long from now...

Posted by Gerald at 8/05/2004 11:56:00 PM