Nostalgic visit

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's been a good solid year and more since I last even visited this place. I doubt it will last long. Still, there are many things here that give glimpses of my past experiences. Some I cherish, some I am want to forget. But in all, it's still interesting to visit.

Work has obviously taken it's toll and I don't think much had changed. I'm still as busy as ever if not more so and Im still waiting for a lull period that doesn't seem to be coming. In a flash I've been working for more than a year and I must wonder a little about life and what I'm in for and where I'm headed in life.

I am me. I have been and always will be. Although i strive for change, for betterment of myself, attitudes, thinking, outlook, mindset, opinions, words... I'm still me. Sadly that's not really good enough sometimes is it?

This isn't meant to be a depressing post, but more a reflective one. I still need You, now more than ever, and I can cling on to only You, for who else is there who loves me like You?

And as I'm still trusting You, I have yet to find my suitable helper, or potential helper. Still, take me and lead me for Your will is really all that matters...

Posted by Gerald at 1/13/2010 12:36:00 AM