ThankYou

Friday, October 24, 2008

Words cannot express just how grateful I am to have you as a friend. Through the times I felt down you have never failed to be there to cheer me up. Don't think that they are just words, because these words do a lot to build my self-esteem and encourage me along the way. Sometimes they also knock some sense into me, and help me become a much better person. That's something I appreciate even more than receiving expensive gifts.

Thank you for being there when I needed to talk to someone. Thank you for putting up with my repeated and often irritating melancholic moods. Thank you for making time to meet despite your busy schedule. Thank you for trusting and opening up to me...

Thank you for being the best friend anyone can ask for. :)

Posted by Gerald at 10/24/2008 10:12:00 AM