Disappointed in me

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I screwed up... I thought I was doing fine, but I think this was a myth I created for myself...

It was pierced and popped, and I realized just how inadequate I've been...

There was nothing I could do really... and ironically, the only thing I can do, is to look to Him. What else could I have done? I'm not sure, but it would probably be my fault things turned out this way. This is my limit. I can't do any more apart from what I've already done, except pray...

But that would be weakness wouldn't it? Being unable to overcome such problems without needing His help? What strength has a person to make someone change his/her decision? Not that much I wager, unless he chooses to 'force' it through...

Words cannot truly describe how disappointed I truly am... I won't point fingers at anyone, because if I had to, I know it'd be pointed most of all at myself... nonetheless it is disheartening to find the situation as it stands...

And believe it or not, it's affecting me a lot more than other things...

Posted by Gerald at 4/27/2008 07:29:00 AM